Before you travel
Everything you need to know about Nepal
Before you travel Nepal and jump on a plane, make sure you are properly prepared for your trip. However, most of the necessities you can buy in Nepal, it is wise to consider what you prepare and arrange before you go and what you will arrange on the spot.
At least bring the following:
- passport (valid min. 6 months after you departure from Nepal)
- a tourist visa (15, 30 or 90 days)
- a credit card and cash (preferably dollars or euros)
- travel health insurance (that covers mountain rescues if needed)
- clothes for both cold and hot, and both wet and dry weather
- proper comfortable boots
- sunglasses with UV protection
Are you ready for an adventure?
Get ready to explore the wonders of Nepal with us